Subject: [Leica] For sell
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Thu, 30 May 2013 20:09:43 +0200

I have several items for sell in e-bay, I'm able to offer better prices to
the LUG:

- Leica M6 TTL Silver .85x upgraded to MP finder, Like New

 US $ 1.860,00 I accept Paypal, but please add the fee 3.5%

you can view the pictures on e-bay
<http://www.ebay.es/itm/321129379339?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649#ht_625wt_1398>

- Leitz HEKTOR Chr.2.8cm F6.3 *Collectors & users EXCELLENT

US $ 699,00 I accept Paypal, but please add the fee 3.5%

you can view the pictures on e-bay:
<http://www.ebay.es/itm/321129380319?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649#ht_500wt_1413>

These e-bay auctions will end in 10 hours

Shipping at cost according to your needs, please contact me off line, thank
you

Saludos cordiales
Lluis Ripoll Querol
lluisripollquerol at gmail.com