Subject: [Leica] Tea & Drink
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Thu, 30 May 2013 23:57:43 +0200

Merci Philippe!

I shot these things when I'm boried... and I don't see any other subject to
make a shot, this one was made the same day and at the same place I've shoot
these ones

Coke
http://500px.com/photo/35691774

and Couple
http://500px.com/photo/36115990

the se?orita.... ? probably she saw me and she was gone

Amiti?s to the North friends!
Lluis

El 30/05/2013, a las 23:46, philippe.amard escribi?: