Subject: [Leica] Cropping text in "reply"
From: kanner at acm.org (Herbert Kanner)
Date: Fri, 31 May 2013 18:13:40 -0700

While Brian gave a prescription for deleting the entire text of a message
before replying to it, I find more useful a method suggested by another LUG
member--(sorry, I forgot who and deleted a pile of mail, so the identity if
gone)--which was to select the text one wanted to include. I have no idea of
the set of mail programs for which this works, but it definitely works for
the Macintosh mail program. Just select one or more sections of the mail to
which you are replying, and all non-selected portions will be deleted in the
reply.

Herbert Kanner
kanner at acm.org
650-326-8204