Subject: [Leica] Leica M (Type 240) Experience
From: john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster)
Date: Sun, 2 Jun 2013 00:08:34 +0000

I would say that it is better than the M9, whether it is worth the cost is
up to the user ;-) Selling my D800E and a few lenses (I have higher quality
Leica equivalents) covered most of the cost for me.

Also the rangefinder works on all lenses, even with the f1 Noctilux!

john

Message from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Leica M (Type 240) Experience)
Message from rgacpa at gmail.com (Robert Adler) ([Leica] Leica M (Type 240) Experience)
Message from vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko) ([Leica] Leica M (Type 240) Experience)