Subject: [Leica] Fine Art America
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Sat, 1 Jun 2013 19:26:33 -0500

After seeing Tina's post, I thought I would try my hand at being a Fine Art
Photographer:

http://ken-carney.fineartamerica.com/

I will order a couple of prints to see how this works out.  I know when I
print, I soft proof the image in Photoshop for the particular paper profile,
in order to try a test print to see if I have what I want and then adjust
from there.   For b&w, I used to use ImagePrint, but now I like Epson ABW as
well.  If their prints are up to snuff, I'll load some more images and see
what happens.  I have no idea about canvas, acrylic or metal prints, but I
guess anyone who orders one of those deserves whatever he or she gets.  In
the unlikely event my prints sell and someone orders one with a red or green
matt, then hey I'm the last person on earth to judge another.  Fun stuff.

Ken