Subject: [Leica] Reeds and Triangles
From: montoid at earthlink.net (Montie)
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2013 20:14:41 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

"odd to my brain..."  Well, that's a start!  ;-))

Thanks for looking them over and commenting, Hop!
Appreciate the insight!

Montie

>>Reduced to pure lines and shapes these make me look more. That is no bad
thing of course.
I think from context and frame of reference the triangles one looks more
odd to my brain and reeds more classical/elegant.
The triangle at bottom left grabbed my eye right away and I thought of the
"right arrow" in an on-line album if that makes sense.
Printed and on a wall together they would be complimentary and wonderful I
think.

*Breathe in, breathe out, move on* -- Jimmy Buffett

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman