Subject: [Leica] darkroom gear
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2013 19:18:31 -0500

On the (very) remote chance there is anyone near Oklahoma City who would
like some darkroom gear - next week my remaining enlargers (Omega D-2 with
4x5, 6x6 and 35mm holders, Beseler 23-C with 6x7 and 35mm holders) and
associated stuff is being hauled off to the landfill.  No charge but I don't
want to pack those for shipping.  I also have things like Kodak safelights
(the big hanging one, and smaller), Kodak lab thermometer that I could drop
into a FedX box for cost of shipping.  The other enlargers, cold-light
heads, feedback timers, easels, primo lenses and such are gone on ebay.
Wait, I found an EL-Nikkor 135mm 5.6 (120 or 4x5) and a Zone VI 35/120
negative washer for $50 each plus shipping.  Let me know if any interest.

Ken

(And as a bonus I will throw in my reciprocity failure charts for various
4x5 films.  But wait: If you act now, I will include at no extra charge my
Excel spreadsheets for DOF focus for 4x5 and 8x10 cameras!)