Subject: [Leica] Friday Flower : One for Sonny and family
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2013 09:07:43 +0200

I think Sonny will be too busy today so I'm posting this early morning
quick snap from my yard with thanks for all the beautiful flowers
offered to us over the years.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/album368/One+for+Sonny-8749.jpg.html

I'm relieved you and family are safe - sorry for the house and kats -
I hope you'll all restore normal operation ASAP ...

Amiti?s
Philippe

NO ARCHIVE

Replies: Reply from sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter) ([Leica] Friday Flower : One for Sonny and family)