Subject: [Leica] OT: A couple of lightnings
From: leica at jayburleson.com (Jay Burleson)
Date: Sat, 08 Jun 2013 19:58:00 -0700

Magnificent, thanks for posting Philippe.
Although I am personally a bit leery of sitting in the open for several
hours to make multiple exposures!

Jay

--
Jay,

Jay Burleson Gallery <http://jayburleson.com/leica/gallery/index.php/>
"A photographer is simply someone who is
looking for something that can't be found.
The photograph is the record of that attempt."