Subject: [Leica] IMG: Daly's Pen Shop
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2013 08:32:10 +0530

My pens of choice are Japanese, especially Namiki/Pilot and Sailor, they
make the most gorgeous pens and nibs possible, things of stunning beauty,
especially their Maki-e type lacquer ones. The only other makes that come
into my rota are Pelikan and older Omas. Montblanc pens are triumphs of
marketing over quality. I would not buy a post 1980 Montblanc ever! That
Duofold is tempting, though.
Cheers
Jayanand