Subject: [Leica] Automatic mode
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2013 20:27:29 +0100

Surely automatic simply gives the built in lightmeter reading automatically.
The only difference between automatic and manual is therefore the time it
takes to set the camera, where auto wins hands down. If you almost always
use your own exposure choice, rather than the in camera meter's this is not
true but otherwise choosing not to use automatic on a camera with built in
meter seems a bit pointless.
Programme OTOH...
FD