Subject: [Leica] Brussels Monday night, anyone?
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2013 08:21:55 +1000

Well then Tina I do hope that you will join the Barcelona LUG gathering in
September! Many people of quality will be there. Oh and three Australians.
There will be stacks of all kinds of M cameras, tapas, wines, beers,
dragons, devils, fireworks and even human towers (Catalan Stacks!). Anyone
with no accommodation booking better get their skates on though. Search
Correfoc and La Merce Festival.

cheers
Geoff