Subject: [Leica] IMG: Edgy Skies (and a coulpa more)
From: montoid at earthlink.net (Montie)
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2013 21:09:05 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

Thanks for stopping by George, Chris, Ric, and Ken!
I'm amazed at how quickly this project is coming together.

My goal is to en mass appx 25 really good pieces for a
coherent presentation. Most will be full frame (cropped in
camera), small format film, and very lightly edited.

FYI, "Buds" was an interesting find...a pastel, almost "flat"
scene except for the prominent shadow...total "no brainer"
it seemed to me!  ;-)

Montie

> Pooling
>
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/montoid/Pooling.jpg.html