Subject: [Leica] Ferreteria
From: scottgregory at mac.com (Scott Gregory)
Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2013 09:57:52 -0400

Lluis:

Thanks for sharing. Personally I like the feel and look of the straight on
shot rather than the angle view. Seems to highlight the "right in your face"
feeling similar to what it might feel like to walk by the store and have all
of those signs vying for one's attention.

Nice processed as well,

Scott

On 2013-06-15, at 9:12 AM, Lluis Ripoll <lluisripollquerol at gmail.com>