Subject: [Leica] hands..
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2013 09:24:23 -0700

STEVE BARBOUR SHOWED:   "HANDS!"

Steve mon ami,
A book without question!!!!!!! I agree with Tina "CHEERS!" is without
qestion a "CHAMPION FIRST CLASS PHOTOGRAPH AND SO STRONGLY STORY
TELLING........  IN B&W!"  :-)

cheers,
ted
  On Sun, Jun 16, 2013 at 2:37 AM, Steve Barbour <steve.barbour at
gmail.com>
wrote:

    I have begun work in earnest, on my latest photo project....

    Hands..... you perhaps will recall these....

    http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/barbour/PAW2012/cheers.jpg.html

    http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/barbour/PAW2012/hands+copy.jpg.html

    they do, they work, they play, they celebrate, they express emotions,
they communicate our needs.....

    things that we wish to communicate, also those things we do not wish to
communicate, our deepest fears, our carefully kept secrets.....

    here are four more images...

    http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/barbour/paw2013/handsdavid+2.jpg.html

    http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/barbour/paw2013/magic.jpg.html

    http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/barbour/paw2013/spritz.jpg.html

    http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/barbour/paw2013/logan-copy.jpg.html

    now working on this....thinking, shooting, editing...

    I sincerely appreciate your ideas, suggestions...

    a project for a book,  Hands....

Replies: Reply from grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com) ([Leica] hands..)