Subject: [Leica] IMG: Friday Flower
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2013 23:37:30 +0200

decrease contrast - restore blacks and then add a little
(shadow?)light - might work without affecting apparent sharpness too
much and preserving the colours if you increase luminance (sorry for
the terms used, I'm using the French version of LR and I'm not sure
how they translate ...)

Ph

Le 16 juin 13 ? 23:29, Gerry Walden a ?crit :