Subject: [Leica] hands……
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2013 00:59:42 +0200

Steve,

I absolutely agree with Ted's words, wonderful project!

I have a project about hands too, but very different at yours in all
aspects, your pictures are much more beautiful and my subject is the usual
body language by many young women with her hands, well I don't know... I'm
just collecting some images.

Go ahead my friend!

amiti?s
Lluis

El 16/06/2013, a las 08:37, Steve Barbour escribi?: