Subject: [Leica] IMG: Weather Related
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2013 15:04:45 -0500

After encountering some exposure problems with the Oly E-1, I did as AG
suggested and reset the camera to the factory settings.  After a few changes
to get to my familiar settings, I have found that it seems to be hitting the
exposure better than ever.

Today's images are weather related, since we have been deluged with rain.

New growth, brought on by the rain, has almost hidden the rain gauge.  I
have cleared away an opening to keep the gauge active.

The fence and gate have seen more than forty years of weather.  The gate may
show rust, but the Sears medallion is clearly seen.  It will probably
outlast the company.

E-1 with ZD 14-54, ISO 200, RAW

Comments and critiques welcomed.

Jim Nichols