Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 24: en la huerta
From: montoid at earthlink.net (Montie)
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2013 21:17:21 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

You're great with food shots!  I like the muted color
and simple geometry in 24-6

Montie

>>I am posting this while sitting in one of my favourite places in the world,
Poechenellekelder next to the Mannekin Pis in Brussels. And I am posting a
weekly blog from one of my favourite places back home, the country house of
my friend Carmen, and the mountain roads on which I earn the right to eat
all that good food :-)

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=1006

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman