Subject: [Leica] Two Anna Pictures
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&E Cummer)
Date: Sat, 22 Jun 2013 15:08:58 -0700

Hello Luggers,
My house guests have gone and I have been moving the hanging baskets about
to try and get more sun on the feeding hummers, as suggested by Doug.
This has not been entirely successful because Esther, who is in charge of
the flowers, decided she didn't want the baskets in direct sun for most of
the day,
and being married for 40 years, I have learned long ago to pick my battles
carefully. Still, I did manage to catch a few shots of an Anna feeding this
morning and
I share two of them with you:

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Howard+Cummer/PenderBirds/AnnawgbkW.jpg.html>

http://tinyurl.com/m2l62cv