Subject: [Leica] Suggested Exposure for Mooning?
From: topoxforddoc at btinternet.com (Charlie Chan)
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2013 12:09:09 +0100

Shoot the moon as if it were daylight. The sun?s rays are reflected off the
moon and the light off the moon is bright. Don?t shoot as if it?s low light,
as you will lose all the detail from the moon surface.

Hope you get a good look. All I can see is cloud in the UK!

Charlie

Charlie Chan
www.charlie-chan.co.uk