Subject: [Leica] Sunscreen
From: lrzeitlin at aol.com (lrzeitlin at aol.com)
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2013 11:14:51 -0400 (EDT)

Jayanand,
Different skin pigments may be the answer. But remember, the average life
span in India is 15 years less than in most of Western Europe or North
America. The sun has more time to work its damage. Also, judging from my
stay in India, there was so much air pollution in most cities that the sun
had a difficult time penetrating.
Larry Z
* * * *
The ozone was thicker back then!!

Tina
* * * *

On Sat, Jun 22, 2013 at 12:29 PM, Jayanand Govindaraj &lt;jayanand at