Subject: [Leica] AAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHH!!!
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2013 20:18:38 -0500

Sounds like a gamma ray thing for sure.  I have been meaning to order the
Fuji XE-1, but just can't make up my mind as to whether I want to forego
full-frame or not, even for the convenience of a smaller travel camera.
Decision tree really isn't that hard  - Fuji XE-1+35mm 1.4 = $1,400, Leica M
= $7,000 + X for lenses.   Wednesday night I pay $1,500 for a sleep study
plus $1,500 for a scripted cpap machine.  By scripted I mean that my guess
is that there is no one who has had a sleep study who has not been
prescribed a cpap device.  That is two Fuji's but I am tired of being nagged
about it.

Ken