Subject: [Leica] AAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHH!!!
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2013 06:51:45 +0530

One of the Fuji bodies would be the logical choice. It might make sense to
wait a bit on these if you are planning to use the Fuji AF lenses, because
they should come out with an interchangeable lens body with the much faster
hybrid AF system introduced in the X100s. Maybe a used micro 4/3 body with
an adapter while waiting for an upgraded Fuji body? Of course, if you are
planning to use only M lenses, AF speed is of no consequence whatsoever!
Cheers
Jayanand

Sent from my iPad