Subject: [Leica] AAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHH!!!
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (Doug Herr)
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2013 06:53:44 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

Ric Carter wrote:

>would that were true--my other M8 died less than a year after Leica CLA.
>
>They refused to talk about repaair because they said they had not replaced
>the shutter.
>
>ric
>

>On Jun 25, 2013, at 5:27 AM, Geoff Hopkinson <hopsternew at gmail.com>
>wrote:
>
>> Pay for a CLA and then get twelve months warranty on the whole camera

In January I paid for a CLA on the R8 that has the frequent flyer miles.
The non-DMR part of the  camera has a 1-year warranty but it may take that
long to sort out the problem.  What irks me most is the camera did not have
this problem before the CLA.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com