Subject: [Leica] G Star Raw
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2013 14:43:48 +1000

The horror! Jeesh! Let's boycott the brand because only very serious
photographers are permitted to own Leica products. Keep letting the cool
folks, fashonistas and rich mafia get their hands on them and the brand
will go to the dogs .
By the way the G Star raw looks gorgeous in the metal. I might hesitate to
carry the matching case over my shoulder though. But then I don't think the
matching jeans would be a good look on me ;-)