Subject: [Leica] Calif Park Permits
From: Jon.stanton at comcast.net (Jon stanton)
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2013 12:22:35 -0700

A friend of mine just had a confrontation with a Calif Ranger who insisted
he obtain a permit before doing any shooting in a Calif Park. He does make
commercials & video presentations with Calif Coastline as a backdrop.... The
only confrontation I ever had was with regards to Carmel's "Lone Cypress"
the Ranger asked me if I was using my shots for commercial or
reproduction.... Admonishing me that the "Lone Cypress" was protected by
copyright.

Olympia, WA

Replies: Reply from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Calif Park Permits)