Subject: [Leica] Images from loaner MM
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2013 21:41:49 +0100

"Henning Wulff" <henningw at archiphoto.com> wrote
offered to get me a loaner MM for a week or so. Well, the MM has arrived and
I have use of it until next Tuesday. Eight pictures from it starting at:

> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/hwulff/various/L1000022.jpg.html

Nice observational stuff there Henning. I echo the praise for the detail in
the T & J shot, but think I like "Family Visiting" better

Musing on the Fuji Leica debate, I have to admit I passed on a secondhard M9
in Conns Cameras in Dublin last Saturday week when I bought my X-100S. They
were looking for euro 3.5k for it. The price of the new Fuji times three.
I'll continue to use my Leica lenses on my M3 or on the IIIc for the
moment....

Douglas

Replies: Reply from henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff) ([Leica] Images from loaner MM)
Reply from steve.barbour at gmail.com (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] Images from loaner MM)