Subject: [Leica] Pig and piglets
From: lrzeitlin at aol.com (lrzeitlin at aol.com)
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2013 20:01:07 -0400 (EDT)

 Danish ham?

Larry Z

In front of the city of hall of my home town Aarhus there is a statue of a
sow with seven piglets. I have loved it since I saw it the first time in
1972, and I still do. I have often photographed it, but it is hard to do
successfully because of the light and the fact tthat there are usually
disturbing elements in the background. But the other day, I succeeded in
taking what I consider a decent picture of the pigs:

<http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/4253606_kdsZ6C#!i=2599118885&k=RJD73pQ&lb=1&s=O>

Cheers,
Nathan