Subject: [Leica] Leica superiority or not
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2013 10:26:23 -0400

The main reason I shoot wide open is not lack of ISO.  It's for the shallow
depth of field.  One thing that bothers me about most digital photos posted
today is that everything is sharp.  Sometimes that is what is desired,
sometimes not.  I tend to prefer photos with a very shallow depth of field
and the great OOF areas rendered by Leica lenses.

Tina