Subject: [Leica] FS: Various cameras
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2013 18:31:57 +0100

I'm starting to sell off my collection of cameras and have put pictures of
same up on the gallery
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/SaleStuff/

They all have their own album of pictures. The current seventeen cameras
include:
Asahi Pentax SV + lens
Asahi Spotmatic + various lenses
Mamiya 645 1000s + two lenses
Mamiya C330 professional + two lenses
Nikon F5 body (boxed)
Nikkormat FTN body
Miranda Sensomat RE + two lenses
Minolta X-700 (parts I suspect)
Zeiss Ikon Contessa LKE rangefinder
Yashica Minister II rangefinder
Voigtlander Vitoret LR rangefinder
Nikon TW Zoom P&S
Nikon F801 (not working for some recent reason)
Nikon F70 + lens
Kiev 4A (no shutter, but very decorative item)
Minolta "Secret Handshake" 28-135 lens
and finally
Olympus Pen + two lenses (on eBay at the moment with current bid of 140
euros - see 231004658133)

If anybody's interested in any of these give me a shout, as I'll be putting
them all up on eBay over the weekend. I'll also have some more non-Leica
cameras for sale when I get them catalogued!