Subject: [Leica] AAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHH!!!
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2013 15:34:15 -0400

I've been on camera lists for over a decade and half the threads are about
camera people are thinking about buying but have not bought yet. Just as
much that as conversations about cameras which have "been there done that".
The Leica Monochrom, M240 and Vario X are just out.
Guess what? Few if any have them yet.
This has not stopped huge threads about them on this list and other lists.
I intend on joining in on those threads and posting my opinions.. And don't
need permission from you do to so.