Subject: [Leica] AAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHH!!!
From: john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster)
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2013 20:15:44 +0000

The Canon Pellix was mid-60s, I owned one a while ago ;-)

The M is like a refined and improved M9, but at standard ASA you are
unlikely to see much difference between them. The M has higher DR and can
cope with contrasty scenes better plus can go to higher ASA, but not the
extremes of some other cameras. I find the add on EVF awkward to work with
for anything handheld, not tried my ultra-wides yet though.

So for many people it is not a worthwhile upgrade to the M9, so why spend
the money? That is assuming you can find one for sale ;-)

john - who has used both

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] AAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHH!!!)
Message from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] AAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHH!!!)