Subject: [Leica] AAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHH!!!
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2013 18:33:22 -0500

The last time I shot 35mm film, after an absence of a few years, I thought
the camera had broken because the film advance lever was stuck.  Then I
remembered, oh yeah, 36 shots.  I am probably going to go the Fuji XE route
also for travel, with the 1.4 35 as first lens to see how everything works,
if I can get it to come to the top of my list.  Not like I needed another
camera....

Ken