Subject: [Leica] Uncle Sam's Fireworks
From: chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Chris Crawford)
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2013 04:48:19 -0400

Thanks to everyone who gave me their thoughts on this photo. Virtually all
of the photographers I showed it to, including my friends here on the LUG,
preferred the black and white one. The non-photographers I showed it to
all liked the color one best. Wonder why? I like both but I am leaning
toward the BW one too. Tina's right, it does make Uncle Sam look creepier.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography

Become a fan on Facebook