Subject: [Leica] FS
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (Doug Herr)
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2013 04:27:45 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

I am now offering wildlife photography workshops in California's Central
Valley.  At present the workshops will be offered fall winter and spring.
Instruction includes composition, lighting and equipment techniques,
wildlife behavior and getting close to the critters.  Participants will need
to have a camera with a lens having a field of view equivalent to a 400mm
lens or longer (on a full-frame 35mm camera).  Workshops will be scheduled
beginning Saturday November 9 2013 at the convenience of the participants,
subject to available critters of course.  More info:

http://www.wildlightphoto.com/DaywithDoug/

FS: Fine prints are available of many of my photographs.  Pricing is US$50
for an unframed 8" x 10" print up to US$375 for 14" x 18" matted and framed
prints.  Shipping is extra.  All photographs are printed with generous
borders on RA-4 photographic papers (except B&W, which is printed on
silver-halide RC paper) using digital LED or laser printers.  Frames are
hand-made from a variety of salvaged hardwoods.  Please contact me for
details.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com