Subject: [Leica] Sony RX1R, now also the Sony A99
From: jsmith342 at gmail.com (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2013 11:14:44 -0500

I think I read that there is a mount for Pentacon Six ? Sony Alpha dSLR.
Now, that would be a heavy kit, but there is no shortage of Iron Curtain
glass out there, and I even have a few old Pentacon mount lenses.
Friend John Bean (UK) used to get some stunning landscape/travel shots using
a first generation Sigma dSLR and East German Zeiss glass.

Jeffery