Subject: [Leica] Leica M camera bodies….
From: steve.barbour at gmail.com (Steve Barbour)
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2013 09:24:13 -0700

I am considering the sale of several Leica M camera bodies, wanting to set
the right price, then these beautiful units are otd...

all are in perfect working order, and all are cosmetically in great
condition....

They include  M3, M5, M6, and (god, please spare me) possibly an MP and an
M7....

all priced to go quickly, to reduce the pain, so if you are interested
please let me know, and if you are tempted before I set the prices,

tell me what may interest you,  and what you feel it's worth, we'll see....

Steve