Subject: [Leica] Sony RX1 Rangefinder Magazine
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2013 16:46:31 -0400

The June 2013 Insight  Marketing issue of the paper Rangefinder Magazine
which I tend to look at over espressos at the Barnes and Noble caf? is out
with a shot on the cover of a fashion model type in a plane with a life
magazine on her lap and kerchief on her head. Highly styled. On very glossy
stock.
The very well printed cover was shot with the Sony  Rx1 full frame
But when you read the article inside you find most the shots of the shoot
were done with a typical current Nikon DSLR. And you get a side by side
comparison. Only its top to bottom on the page. They really seem to match up
psychologically human nature kind of thing we may be rooting for the Sony.
Looking at the cover of the paper in hand printed copy one could easily
belive it was medium format digital or film. I may have...
Although the quality of the printing and paper is top notch we'd really want
to be seeing much larger prints to gee a real idea of what these sensors are
outputting. But this example is very real world.
Below I found the digital issue an urls.
But try to see in in the magazine rack.
I still read photo magazines.
Pretty much all of them
Pretty much cover to cover.
Pretty much since I was 12 in 1963.
You don't hear much about the photo magazines on the lists. Don't know why.

http://www.rangefinderonline.com/features/profiles/June-2013-Insight-7572.sh
tml
http://tinyurl.com/nudal96

http://www.rangefinderonline.com/index.shtml