Subject: [Leica] Sony RX1R, now also the Sony A99
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2013 03:20:08 -0400

A Nikon. Probably a D800 but maybe a D4 if you got 6 grand usd.
>From all we hear far better than on a Canon to the point where if you were
already into Canon it might behoove you to get a Nikon body just to shoot
your R glass with.

There is nothing wrong with Nikon color. Its shot by countless top
photographers I don't know if its 50 50 Canon Nikon now or what but both
companies are highly competitive and both make gear which is beyond reproach
despite what you'll always hear on the LUG. Its just the Leica gear can be
just a bit better. Certainly the glass. But people on the lug will claim
that not only is Leica gear better but Nikon and Canon gear is not capable
of producing viable images. Which is sad it so off based and delusional. And
certainly an insult to the primo people using it to make deadlines with it
every single day.