Subject: [Leica] Better (and cheaper) than Fuji.
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2013 21:52:43 -0500

Hi Alan,

I have also been admiring the X-E1.  I may be getting closer to making the
buy.  The connection between my exposure sensor and shutter speed on my
Olympus E-1 just failed today, for the second time.  Manual exposure is
fine, if you are carrying a meter.  But shooting with manual Leica lenses in
"A" mode is no longer possible.

Adorama has a package deal, with a few more goodies for the same price as
BH.  Have you seen any good deals that still carry the Fuji warranty?

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA