Subject: [Leica] Snapshots on a hot day
From: lrzeitlin at aol.com (lrzeitlin at aol.com)
Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2013 14:30:32 -0400 (EDT)

Three casual snaps from a sweltering summer's day. Not much redeeming
artistic value but it is too hot to contemplate anything significant.

Wilted Day Lilies are a favorite condiment in Asian cuisine. Put some in
your next omelet. You will like them..
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Larry+Z/Edible+flower.JPG.html

If you remember Busby Berkley musicals you are as old as me. The Barbies are
compliments of my granddaughter.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Larry+Z/Busby+Berkley+Barbies.JPG.html

Every time I walk through Cold Spring, a nearby Hudson River town, I laugh
when I see this sign.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Larry+Z/Hangin+Out.JPG.html

Larry Z

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] Snapshots on a hot day)