Subject: [Leica] M and EVF pt2
From: john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster)
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2013 06:14:42 +0000

Today I tried my M with VF-2 and an ultra wide......

I had 55% battery when I started and after 70 shots the camera would not
power on.

It is not a r/f coupled lens, so press button on front to get magnified
focus, press shutter to see whole frame, press info button to get meter,
press info button to clear display then take photo ;-) Not so bad for most
shooting.

No way the VF-2 could be used to focus moving items, too jerky and imprecise

Having a WYSIWYG display is wonderful with the ultra-wides, know you know
your feet are in shot rather than just wonder ;-)

john