Subject: [Leica] Learning the Backup System - the Fuji XE 1
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&ECummer)
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2013 08:46:46 -0700

Hi Jim,
I don't think you will go wrong with the XE 1. I have both, the XE 1 and the
X Pro, and the image quality is identical, of course, since they have the
same sensor. The XE 1 plus the 18 - 55 zoom is a great package and I think
there may be a special on at Adorama. That zoom, together with the 35 f1.4,
make a very competent package that is easy to carry around. And, as Jayanand
says, there are focusing software upgrades coming the end of July.
Cheers
Howard