Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 1/7/2013: Bath at night
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2013 08:52:45 +0100

Love these Nathan, particularly the night bridge. I have shot from there
several times, but never at night.
I have been in the Abbey many times. As a music lover it is a good place to
try, sometimes there is a rehearsal going on which is interesting and
enjoyable to experience.
Hope you are having fun at the graduation.
Bath used to be our local city but we moved away, near to Oxford, shocking
to suddenly realise it was 32 years ago!
Frank D