Subject: [Leica] Buying Leica.....
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2013 06:55:47 -0400

Excuse me, but my husband has never bought any of my photography equipment
for me.  I have a photography business that has always paid its own way.  I
made enough selling stock last month alone to pay for my M240 that is on
order.  All of the photos I leased were made with Leica cameras and Leica
lenses.  I'm just going on my own experience.

Tina

On Mon, Jul 1, 2013 at 9:10 PM, Chris Crawford <chris at
chriscrawfordphoto.com