Subject: [Leica] Politically correct
From: leica at jayburleson.com (Jay Burleson)
Date: Tue, 02 Jul 2013 16:39:17 -0700

I'm more than happy to have a senorita refer to me as a "hunk", "stud",
"handsome". etc. ;-)
Plus, I don't believe that is any more insensitive than "Miss" or "Ms.":

**Senorita
*1. */Abbr. /*Srta.*
*a. * Used as a courtesy title before the surname or full name of a girl
or unmarried woman in a Spanish-speaking area.
*b. * Used as a form of address for a girl or young woman in a
Spanish-speaking area.

Jay

--
Jay,

Jay Burleson Gallery <http://jayburleson.com/leica/gallery/index.php/>
"A photographer is simply someone who is
looking for something that can't be found.
The photograph is the record of that attempt."

Replies: Reply from jsmith342 at gmail.com (Jeffery Smith) ([Leica] Politically correct)