Subject: [Leica] more advanced food photograpy
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2013 21:04:01 -0500

Dinner tonight.  This is a chicken breast stuffed with cream cheese and
green chili's, wrapped in bacon, with squash picked tonight from Susan's
garden.  OK, she didn't kill the pig or the chicken, but the squash counts.
I consulted my vintage books and, as you can see, selected a 2012 Argentine
Malbec as the perfect match.  OK, I don't think George is in danger of
competition in the food category.  A Canon DSLR and lens best I can recall.

Ken

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/kcarney/_MG_9723.jpg.html

Replies: Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] more advanced food photograpy)
Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] more advanced food photograpy)