Subject: [Leica] Re; Politically Incorrect terminology
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed, 03 Jul 2013 19:43:33 -0400

I agree and to me the problem is the singling out of women out to photograph
on the street. Mainly cute ones. Often from the back.
After that it doesn't matter what you call it its not going to go over with
today's sensibilities. Sensibilities which I pretty much agree with.
No we'd not want our daughters or wives or sisters to be put in this
category. In this gallery of pix or stack of prints. It is a demeaning thing
in a puerile way reflecting the sensibilities of a few decades ago which we
are well over. Its now just viewed as low level voyeurism.

Anything its titled it will be the wrong word.
It not a semantical  issue.