Subject: [Leica] Biographical Info re Dr. Ted's Curiosity
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2013 22:06:24 -0700

Hello Alan,
A most heart felt thank you for this wonderful outline of your photo
life!!!!!!!! Wonderful, wonderful!!!!! As I see some of my own experiences
in your dialogue. :-) We both came through much of the times of the same
era. A big congratulations on your many awards, way ahead of me! :-)
I just have a few along the way and feel very fortunate and lucky I even got
one! ;-)

I believe we should have more of these posted on the LUG! Then maybe we
might get by some of the unfortunate posts we endure! :-( Besides I feel it
helps built a far stronger rapport between each other and friendship!! In
some cases the unfortunate moment of a bark at another LUG brother or
sister!!!

Thank  you most kindly for honouring me with your photo life history.

cheers,
ted :-)